Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Pretty Cotswolds Villiages IV

Day5 Bourton on-the-Water to Moreton-in-Marsh (Moreton在沼澤)
This is the final day that I was in the Cotswolds, I back to Moreton-in-Marsh and waited for my train. 
As its name, this town is relatively flat and low-lying compared to other areas in the Cotswold Hills.A traditional market is held every Tuesday throughout the year, while I came on here on Monday;therefore, I chose to visit Batsford Arboretum & Gardens.Here are flowers & plants that represent the colour of the winter(am walking in the mist):





The different side of boundry of Batsford Arboretum & Gardens connects to a private property and a church without any fence between two.


Keep walking into the mist in the forest…







As I walked out the exit, I can image how pretty the Cotswolds will be in the Spring and Summer when all the flowers and plants are very lively. But for this moment, it is the ture colour of the winter, and I have caught the beauty of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment