Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Pretty Cotswolds Villiages Ⅲ

Day 4 Bourton on-the-Water (Bourton在水上) - 'Venice of the Cotswolds'
It was a raining day (again!), I stay at Bourton-on-the-Water. This town lays on the river Windrush with crystal clear water, low bridges, elegant ducks, mushroom-shaped stones, and greens.




I walked into the fishing path and the public footpath to enjoy the countryside scenery in he morning.

The traditional Cotswolds buildings are built along the river, and there is no shortage of restaurants, cafes and hotels for visitors.


I went to the pub of the Old Manse in my second night




What a hipster can do in the raining afternoon? The best way is to have my British cream tea and write blogger in a stone-house tea rooms.

Cream tea
 

No comments:

Post a Comment