Saturday 19 May 2018

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

I didn’t write my blog unit today in May because I played taekwondo and bruised my arm; after one week, I fell down on stairs in the train station when I was going 'upstairs' to rush for my train to Oxford in the morning; as a result, my many fingers are injured. And unfortunately again, I hopped on the wrong train (how silly!).
I really need good luck right now so I decide to write this big day of the UK to share with their joy. Yes, the British Royal Family is more and more versatile as Meghan Markle, married to Prince Harry today, becoming their new member!!! York City Centre is decorated by the very British brollies and a big screen set up for people to watch the wedding to celebrate for this blissful day!
Meghan has changed and successfully changed the nature of the Royal Family. There is continuing much gossip about Meghan before this wedding such as divorce, American actress…while this lovely couple decided to omit it since the beginning and keep walking on the way to happiness. Obviously, Meghan’s sparkling smile has won over the British people’s hearts. When I asked an old British lady at York how does she think about this marriage? Do you like Meghan? She answered me, ‘yes, now we live in a modern world’. I guess that means the Royal Family’s boundary and norms can never be so narrowed and enclosed. 
(This icon is originated from a handbag sold at Primark UK)
Also, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been named the Duke and Duchess of Sussex by the Queen on their wedding day! As I live in Sussex last year, Sussex for me is a place full of diverse culture; food and drinks, beautiful gardens, and relaxed lifestyle, people are welcoming and energetic just as this lovely couple. Wonderful! 

Highlights of Royal Wedding on BBC:

今年五月份直到今天前我都沒寫部落格,因為我去跆拳道,淤傷了我的手臂;過了一個星期後,我在清早去火車站'上樓'去趕搭火車去牛津時,跌倒在樓梯上; 結果,我的許多手指都受傷了(兩手共5隻破皮流血) 不幸的是,我又跳上了錯誤的列車(太蠢了!)。

我現在真的很需要好運氣,所以我決定今天寫這個英國的大日子,分享他們的快樂。 那就是,英國皇室越來越多才多藝了,因為Meghan Markle今天嫁給了哈利王子,成為他們的新成員!!! 在約克市中心裝飾了非常英國的傘,並設置了一個大螢幕供人們觀看婚禮,以慶祝這個充滿祝福的日子!

Meghan改變了並且成功地挑戰了皇室的本質。婚禮之前,還有很多有關梅根的閒話...... 離婚,美國女演員, 然而這對可愛的夫婦決定從開始就忽略它,並繼續走在幸福的路上。顯然,梅根燦爛的笑容贏得了英國人民的讚賞。當我問約克的一位英國老太太時,她是如何看待這段婚姻的?你喜歡梅根嗎?她回答我:'是的,現在我們生活在一個現代世界中'。我想這意味著皇室的界限和規範永遠不可能再狹窄和封閉了。

此外,哈利王子和梅根馬克爾在婚禮當天被女王命名為蘇克塞斯公爵和公爵夫人!我去年住在蘇塞克斯,對我來說蘇塞克斯是一個充滿多元文化的地方;食物和飲料,美麗的花園和輕鬆的生活方式,人們都很和悅和充滿活力,就像這對可愛的夫婦一樣。棒!


收看英國廣播公司皇家婚禮亮點:

No comments:

Post a Comment