Friday 21 April 2017

The 2017 Brighton Marathon

‘Run to provide care, support and information of breast cancer’ – the theme of 2017 Brighton Marathon Weekend.Thanks to my landlady for providing me such a wonderful information. I am glad that I was there on 9 April 2017 to be filled with sports energy.

This year, the Brighton Marathon, a road race run over the distance of 42.195 km or 26 miles and 385 yards, starts its routes at Preston Park, where is just 10-minute walk from my living place. It is not too hard to find this location as the leading cars dotted with the street to the park.



Hot music playing at the playground, special costumes people put on, have made this event interesting and colourful.



I also witnessed people with disabilities on the chairwheels joined to the running route with the help of their friends (awesome!), some elder people (they don't look old at all with shirts and pants), enfant in their baby strollers and happy dogs accompanied by their parents, all together, enjoyed their sunny running. 



For the next year marathon event, check this website: 

No comments:

Post a Comment